The Ordinary General Assembly of Al-Imtiaz Investment Group Company was convened today, Wednesday 24/03/2021, at 10:30 a.m. in the meeting hall of Dhow Tower located in Kuwait City - Sharq - Khaled Bin Al-Waleed Street.
Where it approved and agreed on all the items on the agenda.
The major resolutions were as follows:
1. Approved the consolidated financial statements of the Company and the profit and loss account for the financial year ended 31/12/2020.
2. Approved the Board of Directors’ recommendation not to distribute cash dividends for the financial year ended 31/12/2020 to the Shareholders.
3. Approved the Board of Directors’ recommendation not to remunerate the Board of Directors for the financial year ended 31/12/2020.
4. Approved to authorize the Board of Directors to purchase or sell of up to 10% of the Company’s shares in accordance with law 7 for the year 2010 and its executive bylaws and amendments.
5. Release and discharge the members of the Board of Directors from all matters related to their financial, legal, and administrative actions during the financial year ended 31/12/2020.
6. Appointment of Dr. Shuaib Abdullah Shuaib from Al-Bazie' and Partners Office (RSM) and Mr. Qais Mohammed Al-Nisf from Al Nisf & Partners Office (BDO) as the Company auditors for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021.
7. Reappointment of Raqaba Global Sharia Consulting Company as an external Sharia audit office for the Company for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2021.